Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas!!!

Well, Christmas this year was a blast! The kids, both of them, were very much into ripping wrapping paper. Matthew was so into it at one point that he opened Aunt Ashley's present - he was just trying to help out, of course.
Spending time with family was wonderful and fun! The kids were spoiled rotten, okay, not rotten, but they made off with tons of presents from everyone!
I think my favorite reaction of Matthew's was when he opened his present from Aunt Kristin and Uncle James. They got him a Thomas the Tank Engine coloring book with crayons - his face lit up and he got so excited when he saw what was under the wrapping paper!
My favorite reaction from Brooklyn had to be when she opened the kitchenette toy from Grandma Suki. She says 'whoa' in such a cute little way! And this toy got a BIG whoa!
I am so grateful for family and friends who we love and in turn love us! I believe that Christmas should be about being with the ones you love, and that was one gift I enjoyed all day long!

No comments: