Friday, August 29, 2008

Oh Boy...Scouts That Is

I was excited to finally be released from primary after being a teacher for about four years. Little did I know there was another calling coming my way - well our way. Charlie and I are now the Cub Scout leaders. Oh boy. I'm feeling thrown into the deep end and do not quite know what to expect! It will definitely be a change teaching kids during the week instead of on Sunday. I anticipate it will be a little easier! Just due to the fact that we don't have to keep them sitting still and quiet the whole time! Charlie has been told this is just the beginning of his scouts leader career! Ha ha! Lucky Charlie!

2 comments:

Travis said...

Heh, congrats! I still remember most of my boy scout leaders. :)

the Braby family said...

Ouch! I was a cub scout leader for a few years and I can't say it was my favorite calling. Hang in there though. You might end up liking it. :)