Sunday, January 3, 2010

What to blog about...

Well, I've been trying to decide what to blog about (in the five minutes I've been considering it) and I think I've just decided to blog mostly about myself. (as I haven't seen the fam since yesterday)
Last night at work was interesting. I woke up yesterday around 7:30 am and went to work at
8:30 pm - no nap in there. This was a mistake. Around 1 or 2 am, I was struggling to keep my eyes open and focus on what I was doing. I will say that it was so nice to come home and be able to just go right to sleep instead of staying up for a few more hours!
I woke up and when I went to where Matthew was, at first he ignored me, but after a minute, he decided that it was okay to come give me a hug - that warms a mommy's heart! I haven't seen Brooklyn yet today, as she was napping when I got up.
Once my work week is over, I will have some more fun tidbits about the kidos - which I'm sure is the reason anyone reads this blog! (I don't blame them! I'm a little biased, but I think they're adorable!)

No comments: